Friday, October 10, 2014

Pauli & Constantine's Big Greek Wedding Photo Sneak Peek! York, PA Greek Orthodox Church & The Harrisburg Hilton Wedding Photography

Pauli & Constantine make such a perfect couple!  After shooting their engagement session in the Fall, I couldn't wait to photograph their wedding.  It is clear to me, after only knowing them a short time, that they are such a genuine, fun, caring, amazing couple!  You just want to be friends with them.  And this is backed up by the fact that they were joined with around 500 of their closest friends & family to celebrate their wedding day  Their beautiful Wedding Ceremony took Place a the Greek Orthodox Church of the Annunciation, in York, PA   This is one of my favorite churches in York, PA and I am excited everytime I photograph a Greek wedding there. Their beautiful Reception space was at the Harrisburg Hilton.  I Hope you are having a fabulous time in Hawaii and Enjoy the Sneak Peek of your wedding photos!  Many, Many, Many More to come soon!  Congratulations Pauli & Constantine!









































No comments:

Post a Comment