Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Wedding at Fallen Tree Farm in Carlisle PA ~ Miranda & Cody Sneak Peek!

This was my first time Photographing a wedding at Fallen Tree Farm Bed & Breakfast in Carlisle, PA, and I have to say I love this Charming Venue!  The owner Kim is just fantastic! The Ceremony takes place in the Stone Ruins which is surrounded by trees & ivy, and the Reception is in an elegant white tent under the stars.  Some of you may remember Miranda & Cody's spring engagement session Engagement Session which was so much fun that I couldn't wait to shoot their wedding.  Miranda & Cody had a beautiful wedding, with a wedding party full personality! They opted to do all of their photographs before the ceremony so they could go right to the reception after the ceremony!  I always love photographing the first look, it is such a special moment between the bride & groom.  Here are just a few Photos from your wedding day!  Hope you love them as much as I do! -Angela Perez Photography


























































No comments:

Post a Comment