Thursday, August 29, 2013

Andrew and Mindy's Wedding - White Chimney's Venue : Lancaster, PA Wedding

I was very excited to shoot Andrew & Mindy's wedding, and when I found out it was at White Chimney's I was thrilled as it is a beautiful venue in Lancaster County, PA. For anyone that doesn't know  White Chimneys is an 18th century mansion with a garden, pergola, fountain, and remodeled tobacco barn. It is an Elegant Historic Venue with  Rustic Country Charm all in one location.  Andrew has such a fun personality and Mindy is so adorably sweet that I couldn't wait to shoot their wedding. The day started with rain, which of course is good luck, but it stopped just in time for a beautiful outdoor ceremony.  I love that Andrew wore his Marine Core uniform & couldn't stop that tears as he watched Mindy walk down the aisle.  We shot at so many locations around the Venue that I had a hard time just choosing a few to post!  I hope you both love them as much as I do!  Thank you for having me be a part of your wedding day!







































No comments:

Post a Comment