Saturday, April 13, 2013

York PA Newborn Photography Session! Meet baby Asher

Babies! Babies! Babies! I couldn’t be having a better time, I love photographing Newborns. Sweet little 11 day old Asher was a dream to work with. He was awake for part of the session and asleep for the other half, so we got the best of both worlds! We did a lot of images with Asher & Mom and I couldn't be happier with how they came out. Capturing a mother's love for her baby is so special for me. His parents were so easy going, and Asher's big brother kept me laughing. Even though this was Asher's session we still found time to take a few of adorable older brother Aidan! The session took place on location in their home, which is great because families, newborns & children in general are more at ease in their house. I love using places around the home for parts of the session. A large chair, A crib, A beautiful sofa, or a simple colorful wall can make for an amazing "prop" at your session. Thanks mom and dad for letting me photograph your adorable new addition to the family! These are just a few of my favorites from you session, there were too many to choose from. Enjoy them!  York PA Newborn Photography Session.

















York PA and Lancaster PA Photographer for creative quality Newborn, baby & family photography.


Angela Perez Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment