Saturday, April 14, 2012

Meet 8 month old baby Anthony! YORK PA FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHER!

Anthony was an amazing little boy to photograph. He was full of smiles and laughs and kept me on my toes! I love to photograph babies, their portrait sessions are always so much fun. I met Anthony's parents at their house, and after finding the best locations we started the session! 2 hours flew by and by the end of his session I knew I had captured some photographs that his parents would fall in love with! I hope you enjoy seeing a few of my favorites!

There are many great locations to choose from when planning your child's session. From the comfort of your home (in York PA, Lancaster PA & surrounding areas), to your favorite park or beach. If the session is taking place in your home, we will start by doing a quick exploration of your house. I will be looking to see if there is an area in particular that catches my eye, and I will also be searching for the best natural light. Whenever possible, I will use natural light for our entire session. We will generally end up moving some furniture to use that perfect spot. Contact me at info@angelaperezphotography.com to book your session!










No comments:

Post a Comment